DereKenGavin 2011. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

19 December 2008

glimpse


Few weeks ago, I became a proud father anew to my fourth child a baby girl named “jesse” I would say the only gorgeous among three charming boys that’s why despite that many would say life during this time is hard financially wise, I’m still plagued with joy when baby jesse arrived. You may not understand my reason but this baby girl is the answer to our wish. I would not deny that I had a sleepless nights thinking how I can I afford the family I have right now. We cannot deny the truth that we are having hardship, but we’re still blessed that GOD always put everything into place.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Simran

1 comments on "glimpse"

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader
BEE blog on December 23, 2008 at 12:23 PM said...

you have beautiful baby girl there..hold on to your faith!

 

DereKenGavin | Copyright © 2011 | Jesse's Blog | Twitter