DereKenGavin 2011. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

20 January 2009

$ 130 CAsh + 2, 000 Entrecard Credits contest


I was doing my dropping thing when i check my entrecard drop inbox and i saw one drop from http://Entredropper.com, after clicking the site by chance I saw his $130 Cash + 2,000 Entrecard Credits contest. I have read what the contest is about, and it's enticing because of the offered prizes. So I have decide to try and join. The contest is basically, identifying your favorite Entrecard blog site, give a quick review and why do you choose that particular blog site..by the way, this contest was made possible thru the generosity of sponsors like; viral-emailz theliepolitic myrealitytelevision mysinigang blogsthatfollow entredropper Here it goes, my favorite entrecard blog sites would probably blogdemanila and maalamat , Why? because both this sites have complimented my site. I earned 1,000 entrecard credits when I won from blogdemanila sponsored contest. While, maalamat, gave my site a butterfly award, plus his the top dropper in my entrecard account. Of course, both have an interesting site, though with different description. I will not elaborate how interesting their site are, but it is up for my reader to visit this sites and be entertained especially for the newbie you can learn from this sites.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Simran

2 comments on "$ 130 CAsh + 2, 000 Entrecard Credits contest"

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader
Anonymous said...

Great! Thank you for helping us promote the contest. Your site also has already been queued to be featured at the site. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You are one of the three winners of $10 paypal cash for joining our contest at Entredropper.com! Claim your prize by contacting us and sending your paypal email address. Thank you.

 

DereKenGavin | Copyright © 2011 | Jesse's Blog | Twitter