DereKenGavin 2011. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

05 January 2009

entrecard credits from blogdemanila


Big thanks to the generosity of blogdemanila.com for awarding me 1100 entrecard credits. i was not aware until today when I checked my mail from blogdemanila asking for my url so he can give the 1100 credit I have won. 1000 credit for his contest "first generosity post" while 100 credit for just subscribing to blogdemanila. This may sound absurd but I’m still not versed with entrecard processes, it so happen that as newbie I signed up to almost every opportunity I come across in the blogsphere. I wish blogdemanila could direct me how to spend the entrecard credit i have earned.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Simran

0 comments on "entrecard credits from blogdemanila"

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader
 

DereKenGavin | Copyright © 2011 | Jesse's Blog | Twitter