DereKenGavin 2011. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

03 February 2009

my baBy jeSse


After my exhausting day at the field, doing my work under the heat of the sun my mind is still set for one more task before the day ends. I have to drop by at the internet shop and publish the picture of the most beautiful girl ever - my baby jesse. She just turns 2 months today. Her pictures were taken this morning before i left to work. She is amazing. She responded so keenly this morning and i brought her smile with me all day. All my worries momentarily outshone by the picture of her smile in my thoughts.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Simran

0 comments on "my baBy jeSse"

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader
 

DereKenGavin | Copyright © 2011 | Jesse's Blog | Twitter