DereKenGavin 2011. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

30 March 2009

trying to make money through my blog


Already, my dear reader(s) are probably baffled with my frequent change of template...well, it only shows my ignorance in this blog environment [laugh..]…anyways, like I would always say, this is a work in progress….you can’t hate for me this, but please bear with me. Frankly, am still (desperate. I would say) finding a ways the know how to earn money from blog… I feel am getting through..i been visiting related sites, like carlocab.com an amazing 13 year old boy....wow! the idea of a 35 year old guy embracing to learn from a 13 year old boy...he's earning a lot (probably more than my basic pay)..who wouldn't envy that...money really changes everything.. huh?...am in dire need.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Simran

3 comments on "trying to make money through my blog"

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader
BEE blog on March 30, 2009 at 1:21 PM said...

everybody needs money...nice template..

MommaWannabe on March 31, 2009 at 12:46 PM said...

It's okay...you have to try out and see what works well for you ;) I also often change my template.

If you wanna try your luck, why don't you join this contest at Life of a Filipina Blogger ;)

Cheers!

Unknown on March 31, 2009 at 5:05 PM said...

Interesting post,

The internet has become a place to interact, communicate, conduct business and make money. A new phenomenon that is taking the internet scene by storm is blogging. Blogging is adding your thoughts or input about a particular topic that is of interest to others in an internet page. It is now emerging that blogging is a good way to make money online. It is a venture that anyone can go into. All you need to know is how to get your foot in the door and which blogging framework will work best for you. These things are outlined in various blogging courses that are available on the internet that show you how to make money blogging.

 

DereKenGavin | Copyright © 2011 | Jesse's Blog | Twitter