DereKenGavin 2011. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

03 April 2009

New Beggining


today is my birthday and am not getting any younger...am not feeling well so i have to take a leave from work and instead of staying at home i have decided to visit "nazareno" at quiapo church... unusual for me, but something has driven me to go there... i don't know what it means..for the meantime, am holding on to my faith...I'd like this picture of a sunrise...it give me hope.. Anyways, thanks to entredropper contest i have received a $10 birthday gift from blogthatfollow.com thru my paypal account..

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Simran

0 comments on "New Beggining"

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader
 

DereKenGavin | Copyright © 2011 | Jesse's Blog | Twitter