DereKenGavin 2011. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

28 May 2009

FOOT CARE for diabetic


Foot care is very important for people with diabetes, more especially if you have foot ulcers or sores that do not heal which may eventually lead to amputation (thank GOD my right thumb ingrown blister that I have for many years is finally healed). You have to maintain a healthy lifestyle and keep your blood sugar and cholesterol normal as possible. Aside to that, there is a lot you can do to prevent serious foot problem such as: wash your feet with warm water; dry your feet well; smooth corns and calluses; trim your toenails when needed (with proper clippers); wear socks with your shoes at all time; do foot exercise (wiggle your toes and move your ankle up and down) keep the blood flowing to your feet; well, if you have a budget you can visit a foot spa for a foot massage. So, diabetic people should take care and be aware of their feet and remember to see a doctor if a cut, sore, or bruise on your foot does not begin to heal after 1 day.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Simran

4 comments on "FOOT CARE for diabetic"

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader
Anonymous said...

great tip! feet hygiene usually got neglected.

Sockoye Diabetic Socks on January 18, 2018 at 3:16 AM said...

assume that you have a dew unanswered questions about Sockoye diabetic socks. Maybe you aren't sure exactly what Shop Diabetic Socks in Lahore.

Anonymous said...

I am Sixty four years of age and I discovered I`ve got diabetes 10 months ago. Possessing diabetic issues is a shock for me personally, not to mention the truth that I`ll be battling the effects of diabetes like my father. Found this unique info amazing fivu com. The main test outcomes reveal that my glucose was at 183 and my A1C was 7.3. I read the program carefully for a week and now my A1C dropped to 5.9..

Alan on March 6, 2019 at 9:11 PM said...

colunistafla é o melhor site de futebol!

 

DereKenGavin | Copyright © 2011 | Jesse's Blog | Twitter