DereKenGavin 2011. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

21 September 2009

"Clarity"


I worry, I weigh three times my body I worry, I throw my fear around But this morning, there's a calm I can't explain The rock candy's melted, only diamonds now remain Ooh ooh ooh ooh By the time I recognize this moment This moment will be gone But I will bend the light, pretend that it somehow lingered on Well all I got's Ooh ooh ooh ooh And I will wait to find If this will last forever And I will wait to find If this will last forever And I will pay no mind That it won't and it won't because it can't Because it just can't It just can't It's not supposed to Was there a second of time that I looked around? Did I sail through or drop my anchor down Was anything enough to kiss the ground? And say I'm here now and she's here now Ooh ooh ooh ooh Ooh ooh ooh ooh So much wasted in the afternoon So much sacred in the month of June How bout you And I will wait to find If this will last forever And I will pay no mind When it won't and it won't Because it won't And I will waste no time Worried 'bout no rainy weather And I will waste no time Remaining in our lives together
John Mayer - Clarity (Official Music Video) - For more of the funniest videos, click here

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Simran

1 comments on ""Clarity""

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader
Anonymous said...

great song..i love john mayer

 

DereKenGavin | Copyright © 2011 | Jesse's Blog | Twitter