DereKenGavin 2011. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

27 September 2009

"Human Nature"


Looking out Across the night-time The city winks a sleepless eye Hear her voice Shake my window Sweet seducing sighs 2nd verse Get me out Into the night-time Four walls wont hold me tonight If this town Is just an apple Then let me take a bite If they say - Why, why, tell em that is human nature Why, why, does he do me that way If they say - Why, why, tell em that is human nature Why, why, does he do me that way Reaching out To touch a stranger Electric eyes are evrywhere See that girl She knows Im watching She likes the way I stare If they say - Why, why, tell em that is human nature Why, why, does he do me that way If they say - Why, why, tell em that is human nature Why, why, does he do me that way I like livin this way I like lovin this way (instrumental section) Looking out Across the morning The citys heart begins to beat Reaching out I touch her shoulder Im dreaming of the street If they say - Why, why, tell em that is human nature Why, why, does he do me that way If they say - Why, why, tell em that is human nature Why, why, does he do me that way I like livin this way
John Mayer Human Nature Michael Jackson Memorial HD Pink Eric Clapton Jackson 5 Five - Funny home videos are a click away

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Simran

0 comments on ""Human Nature""

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader
 

DereKenGavin | Copyright © 2011 | Jesse's Blog | Twitter