DereKenGavin 2011. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

14 September 2009

"Love SOng"


So you think that it's over Say your love has finally reached the end Anytime you call Night or day I'll be right there for you If you need a friend Yeah Love is all around you Love is knocking outside the door Waitin' for you Is this love made just for two Keep an open heart and you'll find love again I know you'll find love again It's gonna take a little time Time is sure to mend your broken heart Don't you even worry Pretty darlin' I know you'll find love again Love will find a way Darlin' Love is gonna find a way Find it's way back to you Love will find a way So look around Open your eyes Love is gonna find a way Love is gonna Love is gonna find a way Love will find a way Love's gonna find a way Back to you Yeah I know I know I know I know
Love Song - The funniest videos clips are here

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Simran

0 comments on ""Love SOng""

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader
 

DereKenGavin | Copyright © 2011 | Jesse's Blog | Twitter