DereKenGavin 2011. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

27 January 2009

I have my Difficulty


I realized that I’m suffering with difficulty in life a long time ago. But, today, I felt afraid I didn’t know how to cope with it. I feel like I’m reaping the consequences of being un-responsible person that I am before. I basically tried to avoid it, because I’ll always get by with my family around me. Maybe, when I could not I got depressed and live on the age of life and end it. But, I think of my kids and my wife and my family. I guess I’m too stubborn to commit the same mistake and not accepting for any solution. Well, the thing is, life is always hard to does who don’t want it to be easy. After running away from life difficulties, It gets even more difficulty to cope with it. Now I know what it means. I suppose, we all need coping mechanisms for when life comes at us. Be it a financial scare, health problem, and loss of job or loss of spouse, when life comes at us hard, we need to sort things out. And my curing points are my kids. But I have to make my move now for their future. Maybe, only if I think out of the box, I should have considered a more lucrative job, so, i can have enough money to sustain their needs and I don’t have to worry my worries today. Anyways, I‘m still hoping that I can surpass this difficulty right in front of my face and never to come across it again. Here are quotes which somehow inspire me to hold on my strand of hope today "No matter how big and tough a problem may be, get rid of confusion by taking one little step towards solution. Do something. Then try again. At the worst, so long as you don't do it the same way twice, you will eventually use up all the wrong ways of doing it and thus the next try will be the right one."--George F. Nordenhold" "The little reed, bending to the force of the wind, soon stood upright again when the storm had passed over."--Aesop “ "You have to accept whatever comes, and the only important thing is that you meet it with courage and with the best that you have to give."--Eleanor Roosevelt” These quotations were received from Quotes.Mailer@Mailbits.com:

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Simran

1 comments on "I have my Difficulty"

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader
Unknown on February 2, 2009 at 12:14 PM said...

I don't want to sympathize with you, because we all have difficulties in life..i guess, my best cope mechanism is I laugh about it..don't let it frustrate me and distract my faith..do you have faith? if you do, then hang on to it..

 

DereKenGavin | Copyright © 2011 | Jesse's Blog | Twitter