DereKenGavin 2011. Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

06 June 2009

UNDER THE WAGON


A FARM BOY accidentally overturned his wagonload of corn in the road. A neighbor came to investigate. “Hey, boy” he called out, “forget your troubles for a spell and come on in and have dinner with us. Then I’ll help you get the wagon up.” “That’s mighty nice of you,” the boy answered, “but I don’t think my PAPA would like me too.” “AW, come on, son!” the farmer insisted. “Well, okay,” the boy finally agreed. “But PAPA won’t like it.” After a hearty dinner, Willis thanked the host. “I feel a lot better now, but I just know PAPA is going to be real upset.” “Don’t’ be foolish!” exclaimed the neighbor. “By the way, where is he?” “HE’S UNDER THE WAGON.”

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Simran

1 comments on "UNDER THE WAGON"

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader
Anonymous said...

an old school joke...but a laughed with it anyway..

 

DereKenGavin | Copyright © 2011 | Jesse's Blog | Twitter